Call to join the UK PACT expert roster – deadline 25 May 2020
Join E Co. on the roster of climate change subject matter experts for the UK PACT government initiative
UK PACT is a new government initiative that aims to work with partner countries to improve the capacity and capability of key institutions to reduce emissions. The roster of experts will be funded to deliver a programme of peer-to-peer skill-share projects with organisations from UK PACT’s target countries, including Mexico, Colombia, China, South Africa and Malaysia. In delivering a skill-share, these individuals will use their expertise to provide advice, guidance and support to a counterpart organisation to help drive change and create impact for the project or programme.
Roster members will be required to have a high level of technical expertise within their field(s) and a track record of relevant experience. UK PACT roster members will be paid for their time and reimbursed for the expenses incurred when they are deployed on a skill-share.
This is an opportunity for a range of professions, including, but not limited to, policymakers, financial experts, lawyers, programme managers, engineers, academics, and consultants.
Skill-share projects will be:
- 1 day – 6 months in length
- Individuals or in groups, with 1-5 participants from a range of different sectors and professions
- Outward assignments from the UK, or inward assignments to the UK from counterpart countries
- Varied, and need to draw on senior, strategic or technical participants on a case-by-case basis
- Please visit the experience grid here and do a self-assessment of your eligibility for this roster, familiarising yourself with the requirements, tick the relevant boxes and score yourself. The deadline for this is 25 May.
- Following your self-assessment, we will send you an application pack with further details, for example, you will be asked to provide a description of how you meet the qualification requirements listed in the experience grid at this stage.
Visit our Careers site to learn more about opportunities with E Co.