Get your ‘Decoding GCF B.25 webinar replay kit
The E Co. team and our guest speaker, Margaret-Ann Splawn (CMIA) gathered on Tuesday 24 March 2020 for a breakdown and analysis of the latest GCF board meeting in Geneva. We also discussed the findings from our 14th GCF insight on project financing, with a lively Q&A following the presentations.
If you’re interested in the materials from this session, you can receive them by filling in the short form here.
- The full webinar playback video
- The 14th edition of GCF insight on ‘Project financing’
- Dr Silvia Emili’s slides on ‘Project financing’
- Ben Bartle’s slides on ‘GCF B.25’
- Margaret-Ann Splawn’s slides on ‘The role of the Private Sector Observer’ + B.25 Private Sector Observer report
- The Q&A
- More about E Co’s project design consultancy services and global training courses
Get the webinar replay kit
Speak to our consultants
If you’re interested in any of the topics above or would like to discuss a project, please feel free to contact our team at: email@example.com and we’d be delighted to speak with you.