- Content Creation
- Climate Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Environmental Policy
- BA, First Class Honours, English Literature & Creative Writing - Lancaster University
- MSc, Merit, Environmental Technology - Imperial College London
- Content Marketing - HubSpot Academy
- Contextual Marketing - HubSpot Academy
In a nutshell, tell us about yourself.
I am a writer by trade. Before E Co., I was a digital marketer, a music journalist, and a poet. But all of these roles didn’t encapsulate what I was truly passionate about; the environment. So, many years after earning a degree in English Literature & Creative Writing, I decided to go back into study, earning a Master’s degree in Environmental Technology. Now, I pursue work focused on my climate interests; equity and fairness, sustainable development, and improving environmental law. I also Tweet a few things for E Co., from time to time.
What are your loves?
Painting, travel, subtitles, post-punk, and a good bowl of ramen.
What are your hates?
Negronis, expensive train tickets, and English politics.
Name three things on your bucket list.
1. Learn to play the drums.
2. Write the Great Cli-Fi Novel.
3. Move to Iceland for a few years.
What would you desire most if stranded on a desert island?
To dismantle capitalism and eradicate global inequality. Wait, did you mean things I would need to survive?
What is your greatest fear?