Explore the last six months of our Latest thinking newsletter
While the world of climate finance and development is a niche industry, it is one that moves at a fast pace. The decisions made in it have the power to make a resounding impact both on a granular and global scale. Keeping up with that pace and staying up-to-date with the latest announcements and developments is important for anyone interested in climate and development projects – so where can you find the latest thinking? Right here.
We collate the insights and learnings from our passionate and experienced staff into our monthly Latest thinking newsletter – a newsletter that shares knowledge, communicates innovative ideas, and offers training for everyone with an interest in climate finance and development. If you haven’t signed up to our newsletter yet, don’t worry. If you’d like to explore our most recent issues before doing so, we’ve built dedicated online versions that you can read.
Through these links, you can explore the last six months of our Latest thinking newsletter.
- January 2024: E Co. Latest thinking January | Do you have 5 minutes?| Serbian Green Bonds | Latest opportunities newsletter subscription
- December 2023: E Co. Latest thinking December | Season’s greetings to end 2023 | COP28 | News for 2024 | Vacancies
- November 2023: E Co. Latest thinking November | Digitalisation potential | GCF unpacked webinar replay kit | Vacancies | Lloyd’s bank Sustainable business of the year awards 2023
- October 2023: E Co. Latest thinking October | OUT NOW: 24th GCF insight | Meet our new Head of Consulting | See you in Tbilisi? | Vacancies
- September 2023: E Co. Latest thinking August/September 2023 | TAKE 24TH GCF INSIGHT SURVEY NOW | Join our E Co. institute webinar on sustainable cities 28 Sept | Let’s talk about Mitigation
- August 2023: E Co. Latest thinking July/August 2023 | NEW THEMATIC QUARTER: Mitigation | E Co. announced as sustainability award finalist | Access your GCF B.36 unpacked replay kit | Discover our E Co. bite archive
However, don’t just rely on our older editions. Sign up now to get new monthly climate finance and development insights straight to your inbox. You’ll enjoy our takes on new ideas and developments in the world of climate finance, insights from events such as COP and the Green Climate Fund board meetings, as well as training invitations, links to current vacancies, and much more. Sign up via the button below.
Looking for insight into climate finance? Look no further
Get in touch with our climate finance consultants to discuss a project you’re working on and create successful, fit-for-purpose projects, now and in the future. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or find us at the following:
LinkedIn: E Co.