- Project design and implementation
- Climate change adaptation
- Agriculture and rural development
- Forest and biodiversity
- Scientific Masters in Development Studies - Global Ecology and Sustainable Development, Graduate
- Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Forest Engineering - Federal University of Jequitinhonha and Mucuri Valleys, Diamantina,
In a nutshell, tell us about yourself.
Genetically and culturally, I am a mix: born in Paris of a Brazilian mother and a Swiss father, schooled in Toulouse/France and at the “École Française” in Brasília/Brazil. I obtained a bachelor’s degree in Forestry Engineering from the “Federal University of the Jequitinhonha and Mucuri Valleys” in Diamantina, Brazil and a Master’s degree in Global Ecology and Sustainable Development from the “Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies” in Geneva.
For the past 20 years I devoted my activities to the design and implementation of climate change, agriculture, rural development and biodiversity projects.
What drives you to do this kind of work?
My rather optimistic believe that, together with a competent team, my efforts might result in a reversal of the rather bleak climatic and environmental situation.
What keeps you awake at night?
My husband’s snoring.
Which book has changed your life?
1984. George Orwell.
How would you like to be remembered?
As an agreeable, tolerant and kind human being and as a competent professional.