- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Climate finance
- Project development and design
- BSc in Environmental Sciences
- MSc Environmental Policy and Management
- PhD in Climate Policy
1. In a nutshell, tell us about yourself.
I studied environmental sciences in Lesvos, Greece, a beautiful island that later became known to the world as the epicentre of the 2015 European refugee crisis. Seeing the first refugees arriving in June of that year only made my conviction stronger that we should strive collectively and in any way we can to create a more just, peaceful, and sustainable world.
In my career, first in an academic environment and later in the private sector, I always tried to contribute towards this vision. Working with E Co. is another step in achieving this.
2. What drives you to do this kind of work?
The hope that despite all our failures as humankind, we will be able to transition to a more just, sustainable and peaceful world. Oh, and that my child won’t hate me for bringing her into this world.
3. When are you the happiest?
When in nature. Either at the mountains or the sea, nature reminds me the immense beauty of this world.
4. What’s the best holiday you’ve ever had?
Hiking in the Rhodope mountains. One of these precious times where only the present mattered.
5. Which book has changed your life?
A bilingual illustrated edition of Robin Hood, because it immersed me in the endless joy of reading.