- Climate finance
- Project development and evaluation
- Eoconomic and financial analysis
- Agriculture, energy efficiceny, and renewable energy
- PhD candidate, Faculty of Agriculture - University of Zagreb
- Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance - Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- MSc, Agricultural Engineering - University of Zagreb
- BSc, Agricultural Engineering - University of Zagreb
In a nutshell, tell us about yourself.
Ever since I was a child I was drawn by nature and the environment. Throughout education I had a privilege to dive into science of our beautiful planet and have always been fascinated by its processes, complexity, and its people. However, I also became aware how fragile and unequal it is.
Ever since I graduated in 2013, I have been dealing with activities related to sustainable development with special focus on agriculture and sustainable energy. I joined E Co. in 2013 after I spent few years in biodiversity and agriculture sectors in Croatia. Since joining E Co. I have been involved in delivering number of amazing assignments around the world.
What drives you to do this kind of work?
Passion and empathy. Knowing that my effort can make a difference in creating a better, more resilient, and fair world and future.
Who or what do you most admire?
All the people that helped to become the person I am today.
Which book has changed your life?
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by A. Solzhenitsyn