Freelance experts – rolling deadline
We are keen to work with experts who possess a deep regional and subject matter expertise. You will support E Co’s team as they formulate market creation and transformation projects and programmes in the sustainable energy and climate change markets in emerging economies on behalf of our clients.
- Postgraduate degree – MBA, MA, MSc, PhD
- An outstanding academic and career record
- Sound knowledge and experience of energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy access and/or climate change sector
- Proven and recent experience with development and/or implementation and/or evaluation of international technical assistance projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, empathetic and open
- Successful track record in assessing sustainable energy / climate changes markets, identifying market barriers
- Willingness to travel on assignments to Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe
- Strong oral and written English communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly conversant with Internet and office applications
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from them
- 5 years or more of relevant experience.
We highly value long-term lasting relationships with our expert team. We work closely with our chosen experts to support them as we provide customized services to our clients.
We are happy to receive applications on a rolling basis.